My name is Paul Harwood Hargrave. My friends call me Paul. I don’t use the term ‘elevator pitch’ because I believe in taking the stairs, but allow me to introduce myself in a few words.
Pursuing two business degrees as a senior at Clemson University, every day I find myself dreaming, doing, and achieving more. As I climb higher to achieve my goals, I am defined by the friends I make and the opportunities I engage in. After a change in perspective, I am pursuing a long-desired career in medicine as a physician.
For now, I’m just your average superhero.
Nonprofit Leadership minor
- Engineer customized databases and server-side web applications for business solutions
- Develop and manage company portfolio of 31 active clients
- Spearhead multi-platform social media promotional campaign
- Develop and maintain corporate internship database through external professional contacts
- Collect and coordinate flow of internal and external information
- Assisted pilots with FAA Application for Airman Medical Certificate and transcribed for submission
- Aided Aviation Medical Examiner with taking vital signs and conducting urinalysis
- Prepared and maintained patient files, including FAA correspondence and digital ECG histories
- Directed assignments of over 100 qualified staff members
- Designed and streamlined a digital management system to facilitate schedules, budgets, attendance, advancements, and other critical management activities